Urban Green Towns. Pre-Construction in Vaughan
- Project Name: Urban Green Towns
- Builders: Pine Valley Estates
- Project Status: Pre-Construction
- Approx Occupancy Date: 2022
- Address: 6001 Rutherford Rd, Woodbridge, ON L4L 1A7, Vaughan, Ontario, Canada, L4L 1A7
- City: Vaughan
- Main Intersection: Rutherford Rd. & Simmons St.
- Area: Kleinburg
- Neighborhood: Elder Station
- Property Type: Low Rise
- Number Of Units: 111
- Nearby Parks: Boyd Conservation Park
- Location: Rutherford Road & Simmons Street
- Price: Complete Registration to Reveal Pricing
Welcome to modern urban living amidst the natural beauty and historic charm of the Village of Kleinburg. Rich in character and personality, Kleinburg is one of the GTA’s most prestigious and upscale residential neighbourhoods. Starting from $899,990.
Discover your dream home at Urban Green, a beautiful community of Modern Townhomes designed for spacious, contemporary, family living. Each Townhome presents a stunning façade of brick, stone and glass. Bright and expansive open concept living and dining areas are perfect for gathering with family and friends. Modern gourmet kitchens, luxurious bedrooms and sumptuous ensuites elevate your living experience.
EXTERIOR & STRUCTURAL FEATURES:
- Tongue and grove sub-floors with sanded joints, glued and screwed to engineered floor joists.
- Engineered floor joist system.
- 2” X 6” exterior wall construction (framing). foot) ceilings on entry level and 8’ (eight foot) on 3rd floor (except where boxes and bulkheads exist or where mechanical systems require a dropped ceiling. As per plan).
- Poured concrete basement floors and foundation walls with weeping tiles, damp proofing, and drainage membrane applied to below grade foundation walls.
- Asphalt shingles and/or flat roof membrane with limited life manufacturer’s warranty as per plan.
- Pre-selected Architecturally selected and controlled colour coordinated exterior colour packages including brick, stone, precast, stucco, aluminum siding accents asper plan.
- Mechanical systems designed and sized for efficient heating and cooling. efficiency requirements, including spray foamed garage ceilings (where living space above) and all windows and exterior doors. soffits, fascia, eavestrough, down pipes, and siding as per plan, and in accordance with the Builder’s pre-selected exterior colour packages.
- Prefinished exterior railings at front/rear porches (where required by building code), and glass balcony railings as per plan.
- Modern sectional garage door complete with glass inserts as per plan.
- Low-E argon filled vinyl casement window and Vinyl exterior sliding doors or French doors as per plan.
- Operable windows, complete with screens and operating hardware as per plan. Note: Some models may include sliding, or awning windows as per plan.
- Vinyl structural pour in place basement windows. Sizes and locations as per plan.
- Insulated front entry door as per plan with complementing grip set and door sills.
- Walk-Out and Look-Out basements are available on predetermined lots. Where a deck is required or where a Look-Out basement in included, a standard deck is included with steps to grade. Where a Walk-Out basement condition is applicable the Builder shall install a Juliet guard on main floor access doors to rear yard as per plan.
- Professionally graded and sodded lot with precast patio slab and steps at front walkway as required by grade in accordance with approved grading plan.
- Base coat asphalt driveway included. Topcoat driveway paving will be charged on closing as a closing adjustment.
- Tasteful municipal address stones or plates provided
KITCHEN & BATH:
- Quality kitchen and bath cabinetry (unless pedestal sink is shown on plans) with choice of granite/quartz countertops in Kitchen from Builder’s standard selections.
- Extended (tall uppers) cabinets in kitchen, as per plan.
- Undermount stainless steel sink in kitchen complete with single lever faucet.
- Pantries, breakfast bars, and serveries as per plan.
- Choice of post formed laminate countertops for all bathrooms from Builder’s standard selections.
- All bathroom vanities to include top drawers or single bank of drawers on double sink vanities (where size permits).
- Framed glass shower enclosure (as per plan) in master bedroom ensuite.
- Freestanding soaker tub with deck mounted faucet in master ensuite (as per plan).
- Vanity mirrors in all bathrooms.
- All tub and shower enclosures to receive mould resistant drywall.
- Ceramic tiles installed in all tub enclosures (as per plan). Where shower stalls are separate shower stalls shall receive 2x2 mosaic floor tiles and ceramic tiled walls and ceilings (excluding glass shower stalls). All ceramic choices are from Builder’s standard selections.
- Selection of cabinet door hardware (pulls) from Builder’s standard selections.
MECHANICAL & PLUMBING:
- Flexible water piping using PEX (polyethylene) or equivalent, to reduce noise and eliminate solder contaminants within plumbing system.
- Forced air high efficiency furnaces, and HRV systems as per approved HVAC plans.
- ABS drain pipes installed throughout.
- Domestic (municipal) water and sewer services.
- Hot water delivery system (water heater) on rental basis.
- All ductwork joints to be sealed to minimize air loss and maximize air flow. Duct work sized to accommodate air conditioning units.
- Low noise exhaust fans installed in all finished bathrooms.
- 39 Rough-in for installation of future dishwasher (electrical run from panel to dishwasher location through sub-floor).
- Two exterior hose bibs provided one at rear yard or side elevation and one in the garage.
- Laundry includes a freestanding laundry tub or laundry cabinet (as per plan), hot and cold water connections and drain for washing machine, and exhaust vent for dryer.
- Water pressure balancing valves installed in all showers.
- Convenient shut off valves installed on all plumbing fixtures.
- Optional 3-pc basement rough-in basement as per plan (locations to predetermined by Builder).
- Engineered Hardwood (3” wide) from Builder’s standard selections throughout main floor (excluding tiled areas) as per plan.
- 40 oz broadloom with high density underpad on ground floor and upper floor (3rd floor) except in tiled areas.
- Selection of ceramic tiles for all tiled areas including foyer’s, bathrooms, kitchen, laundry room, etc. (as per plan) from Builder’s standard selections.
- Smooth ceilings in kitchens, bathrooms, laundry room, and dinette areas (as per plan).
- Upgraded 4-1/4” baseboards and 2-3/4” casings from Builder’s standard selections.
- Two panel smooth interior doors complete with straight lever hardware from Builder’s standard selections.
- Varnished Oak stairs, handrails, posts, and pickets as per plan to all finished areas. All upper halls shall receive oak nosing.
- All stairs to unfinished areas shall be paint grade.
- Natural gas fireplace as per plan.
- All interior trim and doors are to be painted in classic white. Interior walls shall be painted from your choice of one colour from Builder’s standard samples. Exterior painting and colours shall be completed in accordance with the Builder’s predetermined exterior colour packages.
- Home shall be professionally cleaned prior to occupancy.
- All duct work to be professionally cleaned prior to occupancy.
- Fully drywalled garages, with one coat taped and primed walls. Except concrete and block walls.
- Insulated garage to house access door installed with dead bolt and safety closer (if grade permits).
- Exterior coach lights as per plan.
- 200 amp electrical service with panel and breakers.
- Weatherproof exterior electrical outlets (one a rear and one on front porch).
- Rough-In for electric car charger in garage for future car charging station.
- Heavy duty 220-volt receptacles for stove and dryer.
- White decora light switches and receptacles throughout.
- Rough-in for future central vacuum system (terminating in garage).
- Contemporary ceiling fixtures in all bedrooms, hallways, side halls, foyer, kitchen, dinette, living room, dining room, den, great room, office, loft, library, and family room (as per plan).
- Bathrooms to receive strip light fixture over vanities and/or ceiling fixture (as per plan).
- Ceiling mounted light within tiled shower stall enclosures.
- Ceiling receptacle in garage for future garage door opener.
- Convenient holiday soffit plugs (one at front porch) for holiday lighting (as per plan).
- Ground fault indicator receptacles, as per building code.
- Hardwired smoke detectors complete with visual light indicator on every floor and in each bedroom. Carbon monoxide detectors as per building code.
HOME AUTOMATION / SMART WIRING:
- Master bedroom and family room are prewired for cable TV rough-ins, and the home is prewired for 2 telephone roughin locations. All rough-in locations are predetermined by the Builder.
- Programable LCD thermostat with Smart Phone control capability.
- All purchasers will have the option of attending an appointment with the Builder’s Home Automation Specialist to purchase and/or upgrade any other Home Automation features that they desire (additional costs may apply).